Wee Off™ Stain and Odour Remover
Wee Off™ is unlike any other cleaner on the market! Wee Off™ contains billions of friendly bacteria, scientifically proven to breakdown organic matter into simple chemical compounds, found naturally in the environment. On contact, our bacteria work like an efficient army of cleaners on messes & pet stains, getting to work straight away producing enzymes to break down the organic matter that cause stains and odours, feeding on the waste particles & converting it to simple natural compounds, all the while multiplying, producing enzymes and feeding until the stains & odours have gone.
Wee Off™ is GECA certified. Read about it here.
125ml, 500 ml, 750 ml, 4 Litre, 10 Litre, 15 Litre, 20 Litre, Empty bottle.
Wee Off™ Directions
Follow these directions carefully to ensure that you get the best results.
- Shake well before use & DO NOT dilute
- Always check for colorfastness
- Pick up solids and wipe or blot excess liquid
- Dampen the affective area with cold water, this will create a moist environment for the bacteria to start work.
- Spray Wee Off™ on the affected area and allow to air dry. If area is in sunlight, provide shade so that the area does not dry too quickly – this will allow the bacteria in Wee Off™ time to work. DO NOT rub or scrub
- Use the Wee Off™ Urine Detector light to locate hard to find, urine affected areas
- After 12-24 hours, if needed, vacuum or wipe any residue
- Repeat application for older stains if required
- Do not cross contaminate with chemicals, this will kill the beneficial bacteria in Wee Off™
For heavy stains
Clean carpet by hot water extraction without the use of detergents or rinse agents, then spray Wee Off™ over the entire carpet, ensuring base boards are also treated. Allow to air dry.